East Bridgford Wildlife and Bio-diversity Group
Meeting of the minutes of the 20th November 2012 meeting
Present: Patsy Andrews, Jack Rieley, Sue Pynegar, Richard Mackie, Helen Taylor, Sheila Brunt, Andrew Kordecki, John Bach
Apologies : Caroline Kordecki
- Previous minutes (October) Were accepted
- JR gave an update on the Ash Die Back disease – The problem is the county council but JT informed the group that Paul Phillips (from Rushcliffe Borough Council) had stated that notification should go to the Forestry Commission.
- JR informed the group that he Parish Council (PC )had not dealt with the £350 requested at the last meeting.
- A letter from the PC had been received asking advice about the large trees at the allotments and though the group felt this would block sunlight and drain the soil this issue was not a wildlife group issue.
- Proceeds from the village show had been received by the group of £160 (this was £90 down on the previous year’s award).
- RM proposed that a vote of thanks should be issued to the show’s organising committee
- JR to write to PC clerk about the Springdale Meadows Signs. AK had stated that all the information had been passed to PC
- Future Meetings
- 8th January
- 12th February
- 12th March
- 16th April
- 14th May
- 9th July
Friends Notes – dealt with in Friends of Springdale (FOS) minutes.
- Alistair Nash (Woodland Trust) non response-
- JR Key to PA
- Work on woods to start following Thursday
- Discussion on Wood removal – (Fee, subscription)
- Working Party to meet every first weekend in the month, Saturday & Sunday from 10am